Sr. Construction Project Manager
Job Overview Sharp General Contractors is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team. We manage a wide range of commercial, healthcare and manufacturing projects. The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the site superintendent, subcontractor(s) and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget. In our 24th year of operation, our company is still led by its founder. We operate throughout the state of Florida, and in the last few years, we have expanded to five surrounding states. Due to this continued sustained growth, we must find a well-rounded, knowledgeable, seasoned Senior Construction Project Manager to start immediately. The successful candidate will plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish ensuring that each project is properly organized and completed in a timely and efficient manner. Strong leadership skills are a must. We offer both stability and growth opportunities in our ever-growing business. We are looking for a person eager for a career, not just another job. If you feel you would be a good fit, please send your work history, references and contact information.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related discipline.
• 10+ years relevant project management experience in real estate and commercial construction projects
• Communicate succinctly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients.
• High levels of customer service. Ability to serve multiple clients at any given time, deliver on milestones and create a positive impression for the team and the organization.
• Work effectively both independently and within a team.
• Must be able to lead, manage and adjust to workplace industry changes.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of project management technology tools and continually seek opportunities to develop your skillset.
• Highly specialized and experienced with interior building infrastructure, facility management, cost estimating, industry material and system cost trends, constructability, contract negotiations, lease review and advisement, and sustainability
• LEED Certification preferable but not necessary.
• Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and construction contracts.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe programs.
• Experience in architectural software such as AutoCAD and Bluebeam.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to travel 30% of the time.
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Our company is a DRUG-FREE workplace and offers a competitive salary and a robust bene package including medical insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off work (holidays and vacation), plus other perks. Pre- employment drug screening is required.
• INDIVIDUALS ALREADY RESIDING WITHIN A REASONABLE COMMUTE TO POMPANO BEACH, FL, WILL
RECEIVE PREFERENCIAL CONSIDERATION.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location